Michael, Large Hadron Colliders & Rogue T-Cells
Thanks for bearing with yesterday’s screed. Although I’ll admit, it wasn’t nearly as rant-y as I expected it to be when I started, I was pretty agitated….
Allow me to clarify a couple of points…. I thought might be unclear after I re-read the post…
1. Apologies for using the word Penis, normally I work clean and would hardly ever say Penis, or write Penis, Penis just isn’t something I need to throw about for effect – Penis isn’t something I’m cavalier about and further to that Penis is as Penis does and so shouldn’t be so Penis-y and I can assure you that Penis is not something you should come to expect here, if it’s Penis you’re after, you’ll not find it here – because Penis needn’t be my crutch – not that there is anything wrong with the Penis or Penisi or Peni or Penises or whatever the plural is…… Yes sir, rest assured no gratuitous use of Penis will be tolerated here……….
2. I apologize for point number 1.
3. I have my appointment with Neuro 1 (Team Moron) later today… so we’ll see how that goes, I was joking that I should go into my AM appointment.. get all the info THEN make another appointment that afternoon for Chris because the morning appointment will undoubtable be for Michael. Idiots.
4. A neurologist is a doctor trained in the diagnosis and treatment of nervous system disorders, including diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscle strength. Movement; balance, ambulation, and reflexes; sensation, memory, speech, language, and other cognitive abilities. So I was not entirely correct in calling them brain surgeons.
5. The reason they are wanting to remove my Thymus, which is a specialized organ of the immune system. The function of the Thymus is the production of T-lymphocytes (T-cells), which are critical cells of the adaptive immune system. It is the organ that controls and teaches your immune system how to work & what to attack. When it’s faulty, like with my MG – it creates cells that start to attack your own body instead of “invaders” or infections etc etc… SO removing it may make all this go away. But it might not….
6. Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and comments about my charity work, that was not my intent – I didn’t write it on the previous post – but all I wanted to say by talking about the charities is that maybe it’s the one positive, the one good thing that may come from all this, me doing some good work for these organization who themselves do good work… lord knows they could use it… their current design work is god awful….
OK Old business completed – New business… GO….
Are you aware of the Large Hadron Collider located at CERN in Geneva….it’s the worlds largest and highest energy particle accelerator (atom smasher)…. WTF does that mean? It means – Today, the first planned collisions took place between two particle beams, which set a new world record for the highest energy man-made particle collision. Why was this done?….. because some scientists used alot of money (over 10 Billion) and built this enormous machine dubbed the world’s largest scientific experiment, scientists hope the machine can approach on a tiny scale what happened in the first split seconds of the Big Bang, which they theorize was the creation of the universe 14 billion years ago. They are attempting to create, harness and understand anti-matter (very dangerous stuff)… more than a few in the scientific community stated that if they could create the massive atom smash, it would literally be the end of the world with a black hole being opened which would swallow the solar system and all life would cease to exist…. actually, micro black holes — subatomic versions of collapsed stars whose gravity is so strong they can suck in planets and other stars.
The experiment went ahead tuesday, was successful and we’re all still here… too bad because I had been maxing my Visa & Mastercard, mostly buying rounds at my local IHOP and Gum – secure in the knowledge that it was all about to end….. crap….
I find this all very interesting, because it’s dealing with matter, anti-matter and quantum mechanics & the very creation of the universe – which I talked about briefly in a previous post. We’re obviously all still here…. so “they” were wrong, “they” keep predicting the end of the world – 2012, according to the Mayan Calendar and “they” being the next probable end of the world….
So, maybe I won’t have to struggle with all this medical miasma much longer…. fingers crossed… go Mayans…..
Have a Great Day… I promise back to the lighter fare tomorrow…..